For us audit is about much more than just the numbers. It is about attesting to accomplishments and challenges, and helping to assure strong foundations for future aspirations. At Deloitte Luxembourg, we are committed to making an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society by aspiring to reach new levels of expertise by constantly challenging ourselves. Our newly created IT Audit team helps us to achieve this goal and we are currently looking for several developpers (junior to experienced).
- Elaborate solutions within our Audit IT Innovation Team
- Design and develop .Net applications
- Provide insight and innovative technical solutions
- Bring a fresh view on UX experience
- Guarantee deliverables quality, carry out unit tests and system integration
- Trail a continuous learning curve on both IT and Audit matters
- Hold a Bachelor degree in Computer science, engineering, sciences or equivalent.
- Ideally have knowledge of auditing and/or accounting principles
- Demonstrate learning knowledge ; C#, SQL Server, .NET MVC, Entity Framework, HTML/CSS, JQuery, MS Visual Studio, TFS
- Are solution-oriented and pragmatic, able and willing to propose new ideas
- Distinguish yourself by your strong knowledge of organizational skills, by your flexibility, your team spirit, your dynamism and your eagerness for learning and evolving
- Are familiar with Project Management methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall
- Speak fluently French and have a good understanding of English
- Develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Team up with dynamic and energetic professionals within a challenging and knowledge-sharing environment
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
What impact will you make?