The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. From scheduling stakeholder meetings, to communicating between participants, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
Parsus is a private Family Office managing assets and interests internationally.
The candidate will report directly to the family members.
- Answer phones and direct calls with a positive attitude and an energetic work ethic;
- Provide office guests with a hospitable experience;
- Assist in handling travel requests, real estate administration, and project coordination;
- Produce asset and liquidity reports and follow payments and transactions;
- Perform regular accounting tasks and coordinate fiscal declarations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), and ability to swiftly exploit internet resources;
- Accounting and use of the "BOB 50" suite as a preferential selection criteria;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work;
- Good spoken and written communication in English, Italian, and French are requisites; Spanish is a preferencial selection criteria.
Apply for Secretary / Assistant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.