Manage AFI’s three strategic pillars, expand activities and organization’s unique value to its members and partners in Europe and globally, help ensure AFI’s financial sustainability and strengthen organization’s position as a world’s leader in financial inclusion policy and regulation.
ACCOUNTABILITIES /KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Enhance and expand AFI’s Public-Private Dialogue (PPD) (40%)
- Continuously assess, improve and implement AFI’s evolving PPD Strategy to ensure alignment with AFI members’ needs and priorities.
- Manage current PPD partnerships, including the structuring and implementation of tailored annual workplans for each PPD partner.
- Manage global, regional dialogues, capacity building events and technical contributions for selected AFI knowledge products.
- Provide technical moderation for PPD activities and industry guidance to various AFI teams.
- Closely monitor PPD activities, develop session briefs, summary notes and relevant reports.
- Identify and onboard new strategic private sector partners with the aim to enhance technical value for AFI members.
- Manage and enhance AFI’s Member Relations in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (EECA) (30%)
- Manage the Eastern Europe and Central Asia Financial Regional Policy Initiative (ECAPI), facilitating the development and implementation of regional work plans and deliverables of AFI members within these regions.
- Monitor and support financial inclusion policy needs of ECAPI members.
- Manage ECAPI member events, consultations, engagements and support high level AFI delegation visits.
- Monitor landscape developments in ECAPI members’ jurisdictions, highlighting strategically relevant considerations to the AFI Management Unit.
- Analyze prospects for and engage with perspective additional members of AFI in the EECA region, including in Central Europe and the Western Balkans.
- Develop an annual ECAPI Member Engagement Report for internal and external distribution.
- Deepen cooperation with developed country policymakers via the Developed-Developing Country Dialogue (3D) platform (20%)
- Manage a growing spectrum of technical peer learning engagements between AFI members and their policymaking peers from the developed country.
- Develop, maintain and enhance an understanding of AFI members’ policy interests and priorities.
- Provide technical inputs toward the aforementioned activities.
- Deliver presentations and/or moderate 3D activities where needed.
- Deepen select partnerships with stakeholders as part of systemic cooperation, bilateral partnership agreements and Observer Status.
- Strengthen cooperation with Luxembourg’s technical stakeholders and partners (10%)
- Support the Head of ERO in assessing unique technical value of perspective technical partnerships with stakeholders in Luxembourg’s inclusive finance ecosystem
- Provide technical analysis, guidance, content and advice toward such engagements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, economics, technology, marketing, or related field is a requirement of this position. An advanced degree (Master’s or higher) is strongly preferred. Absence of advanced degree may be substituted by additional years of directly relevant work experience.
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressively responsible program management expertise in the field of inclusive finance or related.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES/ SKILLS :
- High level of technical competency to enable effective engagement and cooperation with a diverse range of experts and stakeholders across the inclusive finance ecosystem.
- Outstanding project management and client relationship management skills.
- Full English-language communication fluency, including excellent writing and presentation skills are a requirement for this position.
- Fluency in French is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge in additional EECA-relevant languages is a plus.
- High technical software acumen and relevant business management applications.
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES/ SKILLS :
- Professional integrity and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to advancing inclusive finance and improving the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged groups.
- Results-oriented, able to achieve both by working independently and in a team.
- Leadership, strategic thinking, creative and practical approach to problem solving with strong decision-making capability, common sense.
- Effectively multi-task and deliver on a diverse range of time-sensitive priorities.
- Exceptional diplomatic and strategic negotiation skills matched by professional experience and proven achievements.
HOW TO APPLY :
For interested applicants, please send your CV and cover letter (in English language) indicating your expected salary to email@example.com
Closing date : 31 March 2021
Apply for Manager, ERO Member Relations & Partnerships
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.